Welcome Everyone

Welcome Everyone. This is not a blog with all the specs of the Ipad or how many pixels the screen will have. This is a blog from a Apple Lover who can not wait for the Ipad 2 to come out.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4.3 Launched Early: My Experience

I woke up today thinking it would be another day filled with me counting the hours until the IPad 2 comes out. To my surprise 4.3 was released early!! I logged onto Twitter and saw a tweet from @macworld stating 4.3 was released. As I wiped my face thinking I was still dreaming, I plugged my iPhone 4 into my Mac hoping the update screen would pop up. And that it did. I clicked on the update button and "whala" my phone turned black. I felt like I had won the lottery until an error message came up in iTunes. It said my phone could not update and now my phone was in restore mode. I was crushed and could not understand why this was happening. I searched the Internet trying to find a solution to my problem since now my phone would not even restore. I finally found a solution I thought might work and finally I had a iPhone 4 running IOS 4.3. While trying to figure out what new features IOS 4.3 had, I plugged in my iPad hoping I would not run into the same problem again. Luckily I did not.

So what's new??? Nothing really in my opinion. The gestures are not in 4.3 which is something I was looking forward to. Apple has given users a choice for the side switch on the IPad(volume mute, or orientation lock), which is good if you are watching a movie in bed and don't want your movie to keep rotating. Mobile Hotspot is a good plus for me since my job does not have wifi. Also if I am out and I have a document on my iPad that I forgot to email to someone I can just turn on Mobile Hotspot and shoot them the email. I called AT&T as soon as I got the update to switch from a 2GB plan to a 4GB plan so I can tether my little heart away. I can't wait to go to work to try out this new feature. Also, AirPlay is better with the new upgrade. Videos from my camera roll play in good quality through my AppleTv, which is something I really was looking forward to. I am waiting to see which third-party apps are going to start using AirPlay in the future.

Other than those features I listed I don't see much of a difference. That is not a real problem for me since the upgrade was FREE and I LOVED my IPad before the upgrade. If anyone else knows of any other features please leave it in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment