Welcome Everyone

Welcome Everyone. This is not a blog with all the specs of the Ipad or how many pixels the screen will have. This is a blog from a Apple Lover who can not wait for the Ipad 2 to come out.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Line Already Forming in Texas


Some people may call me crazy for being so excited about the Ipad 2 but I am no where near close to crazy when compared to Justin Wagoner of Texas who is already on line. He packed up his tent and has been outside the Apple store since Monday. I was debating going to the store a couple of hours early but 5 DAYS early is a little much. At first I said more power to him for being able to live with nature for a device we have come to love, but after reading some comments from people who had interacted with him at the launch of the Iphone 4, he seems like he has the wrong intentions in mind. Some are saying that he talked about how many news crews have been talking about him and how much of a celebrity he has become. If I am going to try to become a celebrity I am going to do something other than pitch a tent in front of an Apple store. I really hope he does not have small children because I would hate to be his wife explaining to their kids that daddy can't tuck them in tonight because he is camping in front of the Apple store for an IPad 2. Now don't get me wrong if he has nothing else to do why not go sleep outside, just don't be a jerk about it. I love my Ipad and I am sure I will love my IPAD 2 but where do we draw the line?

No comments:

Post a Comment