Welcome Everyone

Welcome Everyone. This is not a blog with all the specs of the Ipad or how many pixels the screen will have. This is a blog from a Apple Lover who can not wait for the Ipad 2 to come out.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting the Ipad on Launch Day


I am so nervous that I will not be able to get the Ipad 2 on March 11th. I do not get off until 3pm on Friday and plan on getting my Ipad 2 from Best Buy. I have been reading articles and some people are saying the Best buy only gets 10-15 products on the products Launch day. Now this does not sound good sense some people start getting on line the night before. Also there is a lot of confusion on the internet about what time Best buy is going to start to sell Ipad 2's. Stores are saying they are going to start selling them when the store opens but Best Buy corporate is saying they are not selling anything until 5pm(the time Apple starts selling them). It is hard to believe Apple will allow any store to start selling Ipads 2's before them, but who knows. I am in Greensboro, NC and I haven't heard of a lot of people talking about the Ipad 2 but that doesn't mean there is not going to be more than 10-15 people at Best Buy which means no Ipad 2 for me. All I know is that on March 11th I plan on getting an Ipad 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment